Create The Smile That You Always Wanted With Tooth Whitening
If you're embarrassed by your discolored teeth, you're not alone. There's a reason cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, is a multibillion dollar industry. We all want brighter, whiter teeth. While it would be nice to get the smile you'd love naturally, that just isn't an option.
We offer the latest techniques in teeth whitening. Call us now at (305) 250-1020 or complete our simple online form to schedule a consultation.
Is Tooth Whitening Right for You?
Teeth bleaching has a higher than 90% success rate. It is tough on stains but gentle on your teeth! Results vary depending on several factors such as teeth stained from smoking; from taking certain medications such as tetracycline during tooth development; or from fluorosis, a condition occurring in the presence of too much fluoride.
How does our teeth whitening program work?
- Your dentist will first examine your teeth and gums and discuss the procedure best suited to your individual needs. Any cavities or gum problems must be treated before teeth bleaching can begin.
- The in-office method generally takes one to three hours and results in an immediate noticeable change.
- For the at-home method, special molds will be made of your teeth. These will be used to make custom-fitted flexible trays that will hold the bleaching gel comfortably in your mouth.
- When you get your tooth bleaching trays, you'll receive instructions about wearing them. These directions must be carefully followed. Only the materials provided by the tooth whitening dentist can be safely used.
- After completing the treatment, your teeth will be checked by your dental provider to discuss the results.
- Smile. Your new white teeth will radiate a bright look!
Free New Patient Evaluation
The first step is to get your teeth whitened is to get a dental evaluation and consultation
- Comprehensive oral exam.
- Necessary X-rays.
- Discuss your treatment options.
- Get any questions answered.