Same Day Root Canals
Our root canal treatment can be done in one visit. It depends on the condition. An un-complicated root canal treatment regularly can be completed in one visit. Some teeth have more roots than other teeth. Therefore treating a tooth with many roots takes longer. Typically, teeth with active infections require more than one visit.
Once the root canal treatment is finished, you will need to see your general dentist to have a crown or filling placed on the tooth. Apple Dental Group has special equipment to create your custom crown in one visit!
Root Canal Symptoms
Your tooth might need a root canal if:
- It hurts when you bite down on it, touch it or push on it
- It is sensitive to heat
- It is sensitive to cold for more than a couple of seconds
- There is swelling near the tooth
- It is discolored (whether it hurts or not)
- It is broken
In Need of a root canal?
Get A Free New Patient Evaluation
The first step is to get your free dental evaluation and consultation
- Comprehensive oral exam.
- Necessary X-rays.
- Discuss your treatment options.
- Get any questions answered.